Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lets cover a few things. .

Hello all,
I have been a horrible blogger. I'm working on it though to please my wonderful mamaw.



























Ryan, mom and I all went on a trip with the Woolvertons to Blue Ridge Georgia. The cabin was enormous and had a stunning view. We went on a few adventures while we were there! We went to a winery and had some of the worst wine I think I have ever had. Then we went to a cemetary and had a bit of fun there.
 
We also went to a dairy farm and saw all the cows and cute animals.
 
and THEN we went to an antique shopping strip and found some neat things there
 

 
And when we got back home, Ryan got us free tickets to the circus (belive it or not, it was my first time to go!) It was a blast.
 
Anyway, those are just a few things that have been going on in my world lately. Have a good one guys!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog entry. Keep it up. But tell me who was that "old girl" at the beginning? Anyone I know? And the chicken-what was she doing? Your new dog is so pretty and cute. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you blog, it pleases your cousin, too!

    ReplyDelete